The Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, s.c. was established in 1883 and was originally located in historic downtown Cedarburg. The Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, S.C.’s name was chosen to create an easily recognizable identity for the Clinic which was established in Cedarburg. In those early days, The Cedarburg Clinic was surrounded by agricultural fields. The Clinic was established to service the many horses and dairy farms in the area. As the community grew in Cedarburg, so did the need for a veterinarian to specialize in small animal medicine. In 1960, a full-time small animal veterinarian was added to the staff. Additional veterinarians were added over the years, and the clinic eventually outgrew the original location. In March of 2001, the Clinic moved to its current location on Pioneer Road. The new building was remodeled to be a more technologically advanced veterinary clinic with small animal diagnostic and surgical facilities. In early 2014, the Clinic divided its companion animal and food animal production services into two separately owned businesses. The Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic, s.c. continues its tradition of quality companion animal care with our dedicated, knowledgeable veterinarians and skilled staff.