Please read the following policies regarding refills before making your request:
- Your pet must have been examined by one of Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic’s doctors within the last 12 months.
- Online prescription requests are only available Monday through Friday. If prescriptions are requested after 1 pm on Friday, the prescription will be available for pick up the following Monday at 9 am.
- Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.
- Prescriptions must have been previously prescribed by a Cedarburg Veterinary Clinic doctor.
- If a prescription is needed immediately, please call the clinic to make your request.
* Note: Not all prescription drugs are guaranteed to be available upon request. The clinic will call you if your request cannot be granted.
To request a refill, you may:
- Delivery: Prescriptions and products are delivered right to your door. Check site for processing and delivery times. Order now >
- Pickup at our Practice: Complete the form below. Please allow up to 24 hours for your refill request to be reviewed, filled, and available for pick-up. If for some reason we cannot process the refill, someone from our staff will contact you. For safety, we review your pet’s records before refilling any orders.